cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

flows between teams

Hi All,

I'd like to use O365 Teams for as much as possible, but am struggling to find a way for one team to make a request of my team without the need to directly email members of my team. I thought we could create a request list and then just share the list, but it doesn't seem possible to share a list. We don't have O365 email or Forms yet so I'm not sure if there is anothre flow I can create to achieve the same result. It doesn't have to flow to a list, but maybe to planner or tasks. The only thing is I wanted my whole team to be able to see it so that they can 'chip in' to help take work on the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: flows between teams

Hi Mona,

I figured it out. My UI looks nothing like the instructions provided so that was throwing me. But I was able to set permissions for other individuals at my company, but not in my team, to use the list I created. It's not intuitive at all, but that's software for you.

Warmly,

Karin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kathanas,

Firstly, I do not know what you mean that you cannot share a list in SharePoint. You can share a list using several ways:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-a-list-item-in-SharePoint-Online-c270ccaf-89a2-4f7e-8...

If you want your team to work on the same flow, you will have to give all of them the owner permission of flow so far. And this will also share the connections inside this flow.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi Mona,

No sorry, that's not what I was looking for. I want to share the entire list with people outside the team so that they can add new items to the list - a way of allowing others to make ticket requests for my team. Sharing one item on the list doesn't sound like it would allow them to then add new items to that list. 

I'll keep trying...

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kathanas,

Sounds like you want to pulish the site to people outside your org. If this is the situation, please have a look at:https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Features-enabled-in-a-SharePoint-Online-publishing-site-3AB...

When you enable the publishing infrastructure feature, a set of lists and libraries is added to your publishing site at the site collection level. You'll find the Site Content and Structure tool under Site Settings > Site Administration > Content and Structure

Content and Structure Reports list Lets you customize the queries that appear in the View list in the Site Content and Structure tool.

Reusable Content list Contains HTML or text content that can be inserted into webpages.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi Mona,

I figured it out. My UI looks nothing like the instructions provided so that was throwing me. But I was able to set permissions for other individuals at my company, but not in my team, to use the list I created. It's not intuitive at all, but that's software for you.

Warmly,

Karin

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,486)