cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clofgren34
Frequent Visitor

get 1st row, email data from row, get 2nd row, email data, get 3rd row, email data, etc

I have a table that has columns with email address, name, and 5 columns of data regarding the individual. I am trying to create a flow to grab the first row of data, extract and create an email to address in email column, place all info from this same line in email, send email, go to second row and repeat process until all 150+ emails are sent. this will then be scheduled weekly.

Example table

lineemailnamehoursjobsstart dateend datenote

ee1@email

Bob891221/11/3continue
2332@emailJane901251/11/2continue

please help.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @clofgren34 ,

that's exactly what 'Apply to each' action will do. You get all rows in the Excel table using the 'List rows present in a table' action and then add the 'Send an email' action using the columns from the table. Power Automate will automatically add 'Apply to each' around the 'Send an email' to process the rows one by one.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @clofgren34 ,

that's exactly what 'Apply to each' action will do. You get all rows in the Excel table using the 'List rows present in a table' action and then add the 'Send an email' action using the columns from the table. Power Automate will automatically add 'Apply to each' around the 'Send an email' to process the rows one by one.

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]

Thank you sir. I was way over complicating thinking I had to do some voodoo with loops, filtering, and get rows. I appreciate the help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,425)