cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usarif
Level: Powered On

get all values from rows

folks,

I have an excel document in SharePoint library as example below. I would like to get all rows which has values on selective department column. For example if i trigger Finance under department, the value i would like to get app1, app3, app4 not a empty value.

table.png

I am getting value from column if HR match, but i am getting all values instead just check

flow.png

5 REPLIES 5
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: get all values from rows

HI @usarif 

The list rows present in a table action, gets you the entire row that matches the creiteria that you have set in the list rows action. After that, you can create a variable to populate it with the names of the columns that have check boxes using conditions to check if the column name is empty or not for that row. 

There is no direct way to get the non empty cells (with the x mark) for a particular row. 

Hope this Helps!

Hi @bschleter 

Can you check this post here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/flow-text-recognition 

You can see that the "base64encoded" : string() is the correct format to pass as the parameters. Note that if you are passing the json payload, it needs to have a proper key and value that is not being passed in our flow. Also, you can get rid of the 'D' from the parse json. It is not the correct way to pass the argument. 

The error is at the predict action only and should be resolved if you follow the above. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

usarif

Hi  

Thanks for your reply. Is it possible you can show screen shot. I am trying to do condition but value is not giving me back.

Also, is it possible to get from ODATA filter?

usarif

if i ran filter array, i am getting body like this, is there way to filter out only listed true value?

[
{
"@odata.etag": "",
"Adobe Acro Pro": "",
"Adobe": "",
"AHA": "",
"Availity": "",
"Visio": "true"
}
]

usarif

Anyone??

Highlighted
usarif

hi super user,

I was able to get all selected column but can't put together to check if column list as true or not. if i put condition, i am not able to check each column...

flow.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,076)