Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FabianAckeret
Super User
Super User

get items - filter person field

Hey there

I have a SharePoint get items action and would like to filter it by a person field. Specifically, I'd like to filter it by the Email of that person field. How can I achieve that?

E.g.
my person field is called "participant". I'd like to filter get items only to show people matching the same email address as the one in the "participant" array. 

The following options I've tried without success:

participant eq 'bla@bla.com'
participant.Email eq 'bla@bla.com'
participant.email eq 'bla@bla.com'
participant.mail eq 'bla@bla.com

Cheers 🙂

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
taramoe
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @FabianAckeret , I had been trying to figure this out myself so I was following your post until I finally came across the answer.  The format is this:

Participant/EMail eq 'blah@blah.com'

Be sure the EMail part is exact - it is case sensitive

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
taramoe
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @FabianAckeret , I had been trying to figure this out myself so I was following your post until I finally came across the answer.  The format is this:

Participant/EMail eq 'blah@blah.com'

Be sure the EMail part is exact - it is case sensitive

Hope this helps.

Hey @taramoe 

Very kind of you to post this update. I highly appreciate it - and so do probably many others 🙂

Thank you!

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,945)