cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DallasAVE

having a problem building a flow from an iAuditor inspection sheet to add rows in an excel table

I am new to using ms flow and I hope someone can help.

I'm having a problem building a flow from an iAuditor inspection sheet to add rows in an excel table that I have already made. I already have a flow that saves a pdf copy of the iAuditor inspection in share point and then sends an email with a pdf copy of the iAuditor inspection attached.

When I put the add a row in a excel table in the flow, in the excel section, I can add the location, Document Library, and the File. But can not add anything in the Table drop-down box. I think that excel should open and return the "excel sheet name" or it is just not working.

Dallas

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DallasAVE ,

Have you created a table for the excel sheet?

If you haven't created a table for the excel sheet, you couldn't choose a table to insert the data and please refer to link below to insert table to an excel.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-and-format-tables-e81aa349-b006-4f8a-9806-5af9df0ac6...

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you, Alice.

I did work it out myself just before you replied.

Your reply is exactly what I did do, now I can enter "Table 1" 

Can you point me in the direction for the next part, of the same ms flow step, filling out the fields for the iAuditor data to be added into the excel table? 

Regards, 

Dallas

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,774)