cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

hide password in HTTP flow run history

Is there any possibility to hide password send via HTTP flow as POST parameter? When I check Run history I see all information, url, parameters and so on... and password to 😕

Why I need to send password:

In PowerApp I have two own fields with Login and Password, where user can place login and pass to MS account. I just want to verify in this App if user that palce right credentials already exists and credentials are OK. I can not use "Search User" because I need verify if account and credentials are correct.

So it will looks like this, but user and password will be from application:

verify.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: hide password in HTTP flow run history

Hi @Pablo2 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Password-Protection/td-p/165907

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: hide password in HTTP flow run history

Simplest way is get this flow to call another flow that your users do not have access to.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,169)