cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmitLoh-Powerap
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

how do we get current login user context in any of the flows(not myself)

Suppose I create flow and shared it with 200 users I want to program the flow(multiple actions) based on current logged in user.

How do I do that? I can not ask these 200 users to create their own flows. Its too much of time waste. I want admin/set of super users to have ability to create multiple business friendly workflows and publish them to set of users within the organisation(and sometimes invite external users as well)

2 REPLIES 2
RajRa
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi,

This is not currently something we support. Creating and sharing flows is being considered for a future release. Sorry for the incovenience.

twiggman
Regular Visitor

Ugh, This makes this application unusable in a corporate setting.  I cannot have all the approval emails for the entire office appear to come from my account.  It is too confusing.  Guess I have to go back to SPD.  Too bad because I woudl love to be able to put the approve and reject button in the email for mobile users like it does in FLOW.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,174)