cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RobWickham
Level: Powered On

how to break on a change in array value

Requirement: Excel table contains multiple rows and a column with an email address for the "owner" of each row. Send a single email to each owner containing only the rows that belong to them.

Status: I've gotten the data out of the Excel sheet sorted by the email column values, and reduced to just the columns I care about being in the email. They are in an array variable, and I'm able to send the whole of an html table to an email address at this point.

Question: Does any one have some examples of how to loop through the items in the array, breaking when the value of the email column changes, and sending just those rows into an html table, emailing that table, and come back for the next loop?

Many thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: how to break on a change in array value

Hi @RobWickham 

I have scenarios where I have worked with arrays and filtered them some of which are on my github repo

check them out - https://github.com/rdorrani/Microsoft-Flow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 246 members 6,373 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: