cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbenWang

how to build a flow to trigger project in Project Online change stages

As sharepoint online workflow is deprecated, i'm trying to build it in Automated flow.

My classic sharepoint 2013 PWA workflow is as picture below:

RobbenWang_0-1603943527459.png

How can I use Automate flow to work with Project Online Phase, Stages?

Regards,

Robben

2 REPLIES 2
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

Are you utilizing Project Web App? If so, PWA uses the SharePoint connector, PWA tasks are basically lists items. If not, use the Project Online connector. You can then utilize add a condition to a Flow to form your basic logic. The following may also come in handy:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

jaime_opmprime
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Should work with some project online connector, but doesnt exist, so i think there is not possibily to create a flow that control the stages  and phases.

If i'm wrong, please let me know

thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,419)