cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to build a flow to trigger project in Project Online change stages

As sharepoint online workflow is deprecated, i'm trying to build it in Automated flow.

My classic sharepoint 2013 PWA workflow is as picture below:

RobbenWang_0-1603943527459.png

How can I use Automate flow to work with Project Online Phase, Stages?

Regards,

Robben

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Are you utilizing Project Web App? If so, PWA uses the SharePoint connector, PWA tasks are basically lists items. If not, use the Project Online connector. You can then utilize add a condition to a Flow to form your basic logic. The following may also come in handy:

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,521)