cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

how to create outlook contact item for group of users when a new item is created in SharePoint Contact list?

how to create outlook contact item for group of users when a new item is created in SharePoint Contact list?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: how to create outlook contact item for group of users when a new item is created in SharePoint Contact list?

Hi @Core-Lynch ,

Do you want to add users into an Outlook Contact Group when a user is created in SharePoint Contact list?

Currently, we could create outlook contact item when a new item is created in SharePoint Contact list likes below:

1.PNG

However, it seems that there is no action could be used to add users into a Contact Group.

Please share more details on this issue for better understanding.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Re: how to create outlook contact item for group of users when a new item is created in SharePoint Contact list?

What I need to do is - create a separate contact in 10 users Outlook when an item is created or modified in a SharePoint Contact.

When I tried Flow, it has the action to create contact item in Outlook when an item is created in SharePoint Contact, but the Outlook can only be the same user who created the Flow.  How can I create item in other users Outlook account in the Flow?

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Core-Lynch ,

Do you want to create contact in other users Outlook contact using Flow?

Currently, we could only create contact in Outlook contact to which the connection is created. So I you are able to create connections to others’ Outlook contact if you’ve already created a connection using their Outlook account info.

Further, you need to switch the connection to the corresponding one under My connections for each user.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,674)