cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsymmons
Helper III
Helper III

hyperlinks overwritten when adding row into table

When using the function "add a row into a table" and using the hyperlink formula to create clickable URLs to web locations, data entered into the hyperlink column is overwritten by the last submitted data.

E.g 

Expected behaviourActual behaviour
URL1URL Overwritten - NOW URL4
URL2URL Overwritten - NOW URL4
URL3URL Overwritten - NOW URL4

The expected behaviour is to create a unique URL when "adding a row into a table" but they are just being overwritten by the last submission. This happens for the entire column and not just the last entry.

This is the formula:

=hyperlink("https://**********.sharepoint.com/People%20&%20Culture@{outputs('Create_file_with_details')?['body/Path']}?web=1","Click Here")

FLOW.png

Any suggestions?

Rob

3 REPLIES 3
rsymmons
Helper III
Helper III

I think I've resolved this. 

I managed to achieve the desired result by using the "Get file properties" function and then building the hyperlink using "link to item" to build the hyperlink formula. 

FLOW.png

Oddly enough this stopped working this morning and the link column hyperlinks are being overwritten again. Help!!

burrisca
Advocate I
Advocate I

I commented in another post, but this has been happening in my flow for awhile and can't find much on it. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/ADD-A-ROW-TO-A-TABLE-step-with-a-hyperlink-overwr...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (38,383)