cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

iauditor authentication error

Hello, 

I would like to connect to the iauditor API with the given token. However, after extracting the API from Iauditor, ms flow gives me an 'authentication error, please check your account settings/permissions'. 

Would anyone know how to get past this, 

I should have full access on both my iauditor account and ms flow account. 

Note: I'm new to MS Flow and might have missed a setting.

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kcayouette,

Could you please share more details about the iauditor API that you mentioned?

I afraid that you haven't enter a correct authentication information so the error accurs,

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

I am having the same issue.  I generate a token from the iauditor website then paste it into an iAuditor new connection and get the same message of missing authentication.

I have the same issue - used to work fine but trying to create a new connector with iAuditor and I get an autherntication error!

Regular Visitor

ditto - same issue

Generate API token, then copy/paste into flow connector - comes up with

"Please check your account info and/or permissions and try again. Details: Missing authentication"

Regards, AP

Same issue.  Anyone able to resolve this issue?

Frequent Visitor

Try entering the word "Bearer" followed by a space before pasting your API token to the API key field in your flow 🙂

BRILLIANT!

No idea how you figured that one out - but sensational outcome

Thanks KT

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (21,906)