cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
langers1
Regular Visitor

item()?[''] changing to manual trigger when saved

I seem to be having an issue with a flow I am building which updates a sharepoint list from an excel spreadsheet table, it all works fine and does what i want it to do until it comes to telling it what fields I want saving to the sharepoint table. I am using the item()?[''] expression to identify what item i want, however when i save it powerautomate is changing the expression to a manual trigger dynamic content.

Before saveBefore save

After saveAfter save

Any help you can give is greatly received.

Simon 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi abm,

After playing around with it today it appears to be a save issue, I switched on PowerAutomates experimental features which gives a different way of entering the expressions and it seems to all be working fine now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @langers1 

Where you getting the campaign item from? Could you post a screenshot of your full flow?

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Hi abm,

This is my full flow:

Screenshot 2020-10-06 080822.jpg

I am basically getting an excel spreadsheet, turning it into a table, and then turning that table into an Array called MyExcelKeys

Screenshot 2020-10-06 080949.jpg

I then have the below condition which checks it against an intersection to see if the excel key item exists or not and if it doesnt add it to the sharepoint table. 

Screenshot 2020-10-06 081011.jpg

I know the flow works as when i built it i managed to get it to run once but i only had a few columns populating, i then went and added more columns and now i just get every column turn into a trigger action when I save it. 

Hi abm,

After playing around with it today it appears to be a save issue, I switched on PowerAutomates experimental features which gives a different way of entering the expressions and it seems to all be working fine now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,757)