cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

launch SharePoint App on approval flow step

Hi,

I want my approval flow which when clicked by the approver should call an app.

Say that an user has requested and entered details in a list; it will send approval to the admins email id.

When Admin approves it from his email, it should launch the SharePoint App from the site.

Could you please let me know if it is possible.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Could you please explain a bit for what SharePoint App that you would like to launch?

Currently based on what I know, there is no function or feature available to launch application based on user selection within the Approval Email.

You may consider submit this as an idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have an PnP app for creating site/site collections in the tenant.

I want users to enter their request ina list, which would trigger item level workflow give read permision to the user, send approval email to the admin, once admin approves, it wil launch the PnP remote site provisioning app where the admin will put the details for site creation.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,317)