cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

make a copy of the file shared with me in OD4B

What is the best way to make a copy of a file  that is in "Shared with me" to my OD4B folder using Flow?

2017-10-11 11_25_52-Attachments - OneDrive.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: make a copy of the file shared with me in OD4B

Hi @mnikam,

The “Shared with me” view lets you see the files that others shared with you, but they are just the view of the files of sharers’ folder. If you want to copy the file in “Shared with me” view, you need to copy the file from the folder of file owner.

More details about “Shared with me” in OneDrive for business, please check the following article:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/See-files-shared-with-you-in-OneDrive-2c14e8e6-4e52-4c61-97...

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xida-msft,

Thank you for the reply. I understand it is a view. But i was wondering if there is way to make a copy of the file into my OneDrive using Flow. Apreciate any ideas.

Thanks

manohar

Highlighted

Hello mnikam,

Have you found any solution to your need ?

I am interested in the solution or workaround you may have found, as I need to do something similar.

(on a regular basis, read the content of an OD4B folder shared with me, download them for archiving purpose into my own OD4B account, copy and rename the files for the next period, upload them to the external OD4B folder - for which I have got the proper access rights)

Thank you in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,138)