Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yustinus79
Helper II
Helper II

need advise - setup onboarding form and store in sharepoint

hi,

i want to setup an on-boarding form for a new employee in organization by using forms, and once it submitted it needs to be reviewed by IT for approval by email notification. once it approved the forms need to store in SharePoint without a notification to the submitter. but if its not approved. e.g: wrong spell, or exceed 20 characters, it will send email notification to the sender to submit new forms or revise? -if that possible.  

is there any template available that i can modify? i was search online template and found called "Send form responses for approval" 

but when it creates in SharePoint, it create as a list instead of a document. - is this something that can be achievable?

Thanks for your enlightenment.

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Community Champion
Community Champion

@yustinus79  what kind of document you need to store? you mention a form but the form has documents attached?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

hi @ChristianAbata,

thanks for reply. the document could be in word or pdf format that containing the information taken from the input on ms forms. and as the flow process approved, then its store in repository in sharepoint.

ok @yustinus79  what you need to do is populate a document see my example

example.PNG

is you don't know how to create a word template please follow thi video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzm965PlYl0

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,568)