cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Symbiot78

o365->o365 calendar sync - how to?

Hi

I'm looking to create a flow or flows that will sync two outlook o365 calendars between 2 seperate tenants.

One is master the other just slave..

So

master@company1.com should send all calendar events & changes to slave@company2.com

Any way to accomplish this in 1 flow or do I need 3 seperate flows?

1 for any newly created events

1 for changes

1 for deletes?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Re: o365->o365 calendar sync - how to?

Hi Symbiot78,

I am afraid that it would be not possible to create a flow to sync two Outlook 365 Calendars between two separate tenants.

Please check this documentation for a reference:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/organization-q-and-a/

Within the same tenant, it would be possible to achieve your requirement. As you said, you might need to create different flows using the triggers “when a new event is created” and “When an event is modified”.

3.PNG

About the trigger “On delete”, it currently has not been supported yet. I have seen a similar one, please vote and comment the idea at here:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Add-a-quot-If-event-is-removed-deleted-quot-trigger-f...

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Symbiot78

hi

thank you for taking the time to reply.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be possible between 2 tenants.. I've already successfully tested it.. and it works..

I'll go ahead and create 3 flows then...

True_Blue

Symbiot78,

Are you willing to share the solution? I'm trying to do this ... and have been successful with a new event ... but I can't get it to update when altered or deleted (when cancelled).

Thanks in advance for any reply

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,306)