Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazzo1967
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

populate word template without using the new PREMIUM connector

Hi all

Can some one help with populating a word template with out using the new premium connector?

Gary

22 REPLIES 22

Yes, this is correct.  I was thinking of going back to this solution because of the change to Premium.  Seems like such a basic function and no need for Premium. 

Just to be clear on the misleading statement.  There is no Microsoft built in action for populating a word template that isn't premium.  Encodian is a third party solution, not Microsoft.  Also although there is a free version of the Endocian connector it us limited to no more than 50 users per month.  That is generous for a try out option, but pretty low for production usage.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
jc26
Frequent Visitor

Hi gazzo1967. You may want to watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8SIiGJRnc

Video from DamoBird365. I have been using this solution for the generation of training certificates. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,216)