cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
new2PwrAut
Regular Visitor

populating a SP list with the link to attachments included in a MS Form

Hi. I did some searching and found some similar posts but nothing that fits my scenario.

The setup:
I have a Group MS Form where someone can fill out a request. There is a place in the form where the submitter can optionally include up to 3 files. 

I have a flow that takes that form, parses it out and composes an itemized list of the questions and the dynamically populated answers. It then takes those question answers and populates a  SharePoint List. An automatic email goes out to the SP group owners to contain the full body of the form details. Within that email is provided the link(s) for each of the files that was uploaded from the MS Form. The files reside in Apps/Microsoft Forms/Questions/"form name"... and if I click the link in the email, it takes me right to the attachment in its Sharepoint location.

I created a new field called Attachment Link and I want to populate the hyperlink(s) of the attachments into that list item in sharepoint. Im pulling my hair out trying to figure this one out.   Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

What type of field is the new Attachment Link column? Because unfortunately, the Hyperlink column will only allow a single URL. 

You could use Rich Text instead! But, in searching around, I see a lot of folks have issues getting that to work ... so I'm going to try it right now. 

...Seems fine.

Rhiassuring_1-1651802679065.png

Rhiassuring_0-1651802662705.png

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,698)