cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

power app choices from a calendar help

Good morning

Please, can someone help me with a flow issue?

I wish to search a calendar for events matching a description

When I get a response, I will get multiple events

I wish to take those events and submit the dates and times of the events as choices for the user in an email.

My current status is

My Get calendar views of events works to retrieve the correct events within a 30-day window

I cannot get the events to become choices in my 'send emails with options'. I cannot get them as I have no idea how to do it. If I populate the choices manually then everything is fine.

As a test, I did a post a message to a teams channel and put  'body' in the message field, and I currently get one message per event, where I want one message with all events.

When I have figured this out, I want the response to add the user to the calendar invite, and also limit the attendees at a meeting to 6 people and have it unavailable to attend. However, I am still a little away from that. first things first, any help with the above issue would be appreciated first.

How do I achieve what I am after?

Allan

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Elohelae ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-alzhan-msft 

Alice

Thank you for responding. I have included images of my simple flow.

The get calendar view does a search of a calendar which extracts the calendar entries of the course, however, I cannot see an option that retrieves the time and date of the event.

The second issue is in the Send email, in that currently, I want to replace, 'Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday' with the times and dates of the events listed from the get calendar events.

If you can help, that would be appreciated.

Allanoverview.JPGstage 1.JPGcalendar.JPGapply.JPGsand.JPGswitch.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,945)