cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

power automate send email with options

Hi everyone.

I am not sure i am able to convey the message clearly but i am trying my best to convey it clearly.

i am using recurrence as my trigger.

it runs every 5 minutes.

for the following action,

i get row from google sheet, go through some conditions and last go

sending email with options

but now the issue that i faced right now is this sending email with option is holding the flows from proceeding for other row of the google sheet.

i am troubleshoot, the flow is stopped as it is waiting for the user to make selection on the option given in the selection.

so, i am asking is there anyway to let the flow to go on without waiting for the user to make selection on the option in the email.

here i attach some screenshot for your reference. 

please guide me through. tq

4.png1.png2.png3.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: power automate send email with options

You can try this.  In the settings for the Apply to Each loop turn on the Concurrency control.  Then set the number of concurrent emails you want the flow to handle.  It can be handle up to 50 parallel threads (emails).  That will let it send up t 50 emails simultaneously and then wait for the responses. You'll need to test it because I have seen cases where the concurrency interferes with later logic, particularly with updates. But it will work to send out the multiple emails concurrently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: power automate send email with options

You can try this.  In the settings for the Apply to Each loop turn on the Concurrency control.  Then set the number of concurrent emails you want the flow to handle.  It can be handle up to 50 parallel threads (emails).  That will let it send up t 50 emails simultaneously and then wait for the responses. You'll need to test it because I have seen cases where the concurrency interferes with later logic, particularly with updates. But it will work to send out the multiple emails concurrently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,361)