cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with flow expression

I have made a flow and have doen a filterquery for "getting items":

Datum Broodje? equals 'fx utcNow(..)

with utcNow in d-M-yyyy because the date in my SharePoint List is called Datum Broodje? and looks like 6-5-2019 (so d-M-yyyy).

But is does not work?

See below (is in Dutch, sorry)

dates flow.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @CindyBelgium 

Change your Filter Query to: 

Datum Broodje? eq 'utcNow(..)'

Also, check the internal name of your Datum Broodje? column. If it has spaces, set the Filter Query to:

Datum_x0020_Broodje? eq 'utcNow(..)'

Please test it and let us know.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @CindyBelgium 

Change your Filter Query to: 

Datum Broodje? eq 'utcNow(..)'

Also, check the internal name of your Datum Broodje? column. If it has spaces, set the Filter Query to:

Datum_x0020_Broodje? eq 'utcNow(..)'

Please test it and let us know.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

it still does not work 😞
the error message is:

"status": 400,
"message": "De expressie Datum_x0020_Broodje? eq ' 7-5-2019' is niet geldig.\r\nclientRequestId: aa3dada4-9e24-4a1a-90b0-9f27d49d4587\r\nserviceRequestId: c942da9e-e092-0000-64bd-b40245fdd2af"

Couls the reason be the space between ' 7 ? But I wrote utcNow('d-M-yyyy') so without space.
Maybe I should change the date in the table? How do I do that (so that I do not only change the visual)

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,188)