cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChadVKealey
Level 10

property 'shared_office365' doesn't exist

It looks like this error is fairly common, but none of the "Solutions" out there are fixing it for me. I have a Flow, triggered by the "OnSelect" property of an icon in a PowerApp. The Flow creates an item in a list, then performs some other actions on that item (send email to the creator, starting an approval process, etc.). Originally, I had an O365 Users connection/action to get the first name ("Given Name") of the creator (to include in an email). When testing the flow, I was getting an error like this (the action mentioned was different, the rest of the message was the same). After removing the O365 Users action (Get my Profile (v2)), I'm still getting the same error, but now (as showen

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Submission_Notice_to_Student' inputs at line '1' and column '1967': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_office365']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_office365' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I've gone as far as removing the O365 Users connection in the PowerApp and removing all remnants of it from the Flow. Still get the same message. I've re-linked the Flow to the icon a dozen times; no change. 

On a possibly related note, I noticed that this Flow seems to be listed as a "Logic flow" while another Flow linked in the same app does not show that designation (see below).

2018-06-26_2254_LogicFlows.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: property 'shared_office365' doesn't exist

Hi @ChadVKealey,

There is an easy fix for this.

Export your flow.

Import your flow ( as a new flow).

Now the new flow will work.

this problem happens sometimes when you introduce new connectors to a flow after you have initially saved the flow without using that connector.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Super User
Super User

Hi @ChadVKealey,

There is an easy fix for this.

Export your flow.

Import your flow ( as a new flow).

Now the new flow will work.

this problem happens sometimes when you introduce new connectors to a flow after you have initially saved the flow without using that connector.

View solution in original post

Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @ChadVKealey!

Have you had an opportunity to apply @Pieter_Veenstra‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify! Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community! 

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

-Gabriel
Microsoft Power Automate Community Manager
Are YOU a member of your local Power Automate User Group?
Fill out This Form to claim your Community User Group Member Badge!
ChadVKealey
Level 10

Thanks, that did the trick, although it took me a couple of attempts to do it properly. 

I ran into the same issue with another flow in which I had never made a connection to "Office 365 Users", but where I had accidentally pasted a reference to it into the body in a "Send Email" action. It seems Flow is a bit touchy and there should be some kind of a "clean" function that can be run to delete any cached references or connections that are not used. Hopefully that will come as the product matures. It really kind of sucks to be running into issues like this and having to employ wacky workarounds with GA level applications.

JenVitug
Level 8

@Pieter_Veenstra  THIS Is GREAT, IT worked  🙂 🙂 🙂  i've been trying to find a solution for this error for 3 days now.  Thank you so much 

dimi
Level 10

Yes Pieter Veenstra his answer is indeed working (thank you!) but please, MS Flow team, elaborate on what, why ... or fix this issue because we can't keep spending time in such things and billing the customer for it ...

DavePotts_BritE
Level: Powered On

I've just tripped over this as well. I'm going to try the export-import solution.

Any Microsoft person looking able to comment on a more permenent fix for this?

Super User
Super User

not rerunning a previous run should also work.

This means trigger the flow from a new triggering item, document or manual start.
ChadVKealey
Level 10

If the Flow is triggered from a PowerApp (as most of mine are), removing the Flow as a data connection from the App, saving/publishing, then re-adding the Flow usually does the trick and is a lot simpler than exporting and importing the Flow.
Highlighted
mo2
Level: Power Up

Easiest fix, Turn off and on.

@ChadVKealey wrote:

It looks like this error is fairly common, but none of the "Solutions" out there are fixing it for me. I have a Flow, triggered by the "OnSelect" property of an icon in a PowerApp. The Flow creates an item in a list, then performs some other actions on that item (send email to the creator, starting an approval process, etc.). Originally, I had an O365 Users connection/action to get the first name ("Given Name") of the creator (to include in an email). When testing the flow, I was getting an error like this (the action mentioned was different, the rest of the message was the same). After removing the O365 Users action (Get my Profile (v2)), I'm still getting the same error, but now (as showen

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Submission_Notice_to_Student' inputs at line '1' and column '1967': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_office365']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_office365' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I've gone as far as removing the O365 Users connection in the PowerApp and removing all remnants of it from the Flow. Still get the same message. I've re-linked the Flow to the icon a dozen times; no change. 

On a possibly related note, I noticed that this Flow seems to be listed as a "Logic flow" while another Flow linked in the same app does not show that designation (see below).

2018-06-26_2254_LogicFlows.png 

abecerra

Yes! This work as well as when you are having other flow errors that you can't pin point where it can be failing. Two days wasted on this!

casepilots

This also worked for me so thanks for that. In my case it was a Dynamics 365 connection.

maura

@Pieter_Veenstra wrote:
not rerunning a previous run should also work.

This means trigger the flow from a new triggering item, document or manual start.

This worked for me and I didn't have to do the export/import. Thanks!

Rodolfo1840

It worked on my side

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,699)