cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChadVKealey
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

property 'shared_office365' doesn't exist

It looks like this error is fairly common, but none of the "Solutions" out there are fixing it for me. I have a Flow, triggered by the "OnSelect" property of an icon in a PowerApp. The Flow creates an item in a list, then performs some other actions on that item (send email to the creator, starting an approval process, etc.). Originally, I had an O365 Users connection/action to get the first name ("Given Name") of the creator (to include in an email). When testing the flow, I was getting an error like this (the action mentioned was different, the rest of the message was the same). After removing the O365 Users action (Get my Profile (v2)), I'm still getting the same error, but now (as showen

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Submission_Notice_to_Student' inputs at line '1' and column '1967': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_office365']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_office365' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

I've gone as far as removing the O365 Users connection in the PowerApp and removing all remnants of it from the Flow. Still get the same message. I've re-linked the Flow to the icon a dozen times; no change. 

On a possibly related note, I noticed that this Flow seems to be listed as a "Logic flow" while another Flow linked in the same app does not show that designation (see below).

2018-06-26_2254_LogicFlows.png 

22 REPLIES 22

@JColvin 

Don't disagree... however there is a quicker way to work around this issue.

For Flow's not connected to PowerApps... just use the 'Save As' feature to create a copy of your flow and delete the old copy.

For Flows connected to PowerApps.... remove and re-add the association, if that doesn't work then use the 'Save As' approach and then remove and re-add the association.

Reference: https://blog.encodian.com/2019/09/fix-the-invalidtemplate-unable-to-process-template-language-expres...

This error also now appears as: "Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error:..."

Use the same techniques to resolve

Reference: https://blog.encodian.com/2020/10/fix-the-request-to-azure-resource-manager-failed-with-error-in-pow...

HTH

Jay

View solution in original post

Agreed,  commenting for visibility

PowerO365Guy
Helper II
Helper II

@microsoft   please help to address this issue as this is highly unreliable. we need to find the root cause and fix it permanently rather there is always a tension when the flow might fail with this error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,949)