cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canyonbakehouse
Level: Powered On

property 'shared_slack' doesn't exist

Summary: After many attempts I successfully followed this Microsoft template to make the HelpDesk app. I wanted to integrate the Slack, post message action in my flow. I got it to work before but that was before I had to recreate the HelpDesk app but now I can't seem to get the Slack integration to work correctly.

My environment: Like the article outlined I created a Sharepoint (SP) site and list and gave the proper editing permissions to those in my Office 365 domain. My user is a domain admin. Powerapps has the following data connections: SP, Office365 User, Office 365 Outlook, and Slack. The powerapp should connect to the flow in the same exact way as outlined ni the article and the flow has the exact same setup aside from one extra step (Slack post message). A picture of where Slack fits in the flow is at the bottom of this post. I don't know how to get the data the error is pulling from. I think it's json but if someone could explain or post a link to an explanation of how to get error data from flow and powerapps that would be really helpful to me. 

Error
InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Post_message' inputs at line '1' and column '2472': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_slack']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_slack' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline, shared_office365'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Steps I've taken: I've checked out this article and export/reimporting the flow didn't fix the problem. I've tried posting to different channels, private and public, using only text verses dynamic content from 

Picture of Slack inside Flow
8 REPLIES 8
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: property 'shared_slack' doesn't exist

Hi @canyonbakehouse,

Please take a try to create a new flow to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

canyonbakehouse

@v-yuazh-msft,

I've recreated the flow before but I recreated it again just in case. It gives the following error on the Slack, post message action:


InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Post_message' inputs at line '1' and column '2472': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_slack']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_slack' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline, shared_office365'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

canyonbakehouse

I've recreated it and it still happens no matter what I try. 

canyonbakehouse

Is the a way I can grab code for you to read? Is this impossible to find out or get more data on?

canyonbakehouse

Can someone please help?

canyonbakehouse

@v-yuazh-msft

Can you give me some more information or point me to someone who can help? Should I be reposting this in another thread or forum?

canyonbakehouse

New link since my organization reSlack-in-flow.PNG

Super User
Super User

Hi @canyonbakehouse , you can resolve this issue? 

If not check this post in community 

Pieter Veenstra show how do a tick to resolve this

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,878)