cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

"Apply to each" get index

Hi,

When we use a "Apply to each" action, will we able to access the index (i.e. the nth time in the loop). I have a failry complex actions in the loop that require the current index of the loop.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: "Apply to each" get index

Hi @spardy1981,

When using apply to each loop, we could use dynamic contents from the previous action and process a list of items.

Please check this doc on apply to each action:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/apply-to-each

Please take a try with it on your side and feel free post back if you need more help.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yamao-msft

Yes, I know how to loop through each item, what I actually need is to get the index of the list. 

I create a variable outside of the loop and increment the variable inside the loop for the workaround.

Thanks though,

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Did you find a way of getting the index, other than using your own variable to increment it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,484)