cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_tom_austin_
Level: Powered On

"Flow Step" in BPF not listing Flows

When I create a BPF and select the "Flow Step (Preview)" option, none of my Flows show in the list.

I'm new to Flows, and from searching it seems this must be a brand new feature? Is it anyone aware of how to make my flows available to this feature please?

Screenshot 2019-06-09 at 22.21.49.pngScreenshot 2019-06-09 at 22.22.01.png

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: "Flow Step" in BPF not listing Flows

Hi @_tom_austin_ ,

I haven't tried this feature yet. This article might be helpful for you.

https://2die4it.com/2018/10/15/microsoft-flow-business-process-flows-from-a-traditional-crm-perspect...

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

v-lin-msft
Level 10

Hi @_tom_austin_,

This is a new feature that launched on June 9th, This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/powerplatform/released-versions...

The authoring experience now opens directly in the Microsoft Flow designer, instead of in a separate tab.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

_tom_austin_
Level: Powered On

Hi, It seems the "Action Step" and "Flow Step" are seperate items to choose from. (See screenshot above) From the articles you've linked to, I can't seem to find the information regarding the "Flow Step"?

I'm working natively in Flow (Plan 2) as I don't have a Dynamics license.

@v-lin-msft @abm 

HSheild
Level 10

This is obviously and old thread but if it helps I found that you have to add the Flow to a Solution to get it to appear in the BPF editor.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,384)