cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
STR2112

"For a selected message" works only in Teams channel

Hi,

I have created a flow where for a selected message it should add that message body to OneNote.

I have used "for a selected message" template as the start point. For some unknown reason this works only for Teams channel messages but not for individual "chat messages".  

How to configure this?? 

1 REPLY 1
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @STR2112 

It should work on all messages, are you creating the flow in the default environment? This is a know limitation, you must create these flows within the default environment to ensure they get listed in Teams, if this is not your case I recommend that you open a support ticket.

Trigger a cloud flow from any message in Microsoft Teams - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps. 

Cheers.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,450)