cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mld9
Regular Visitor

"List of response notifications" is missing

Hi - having problem that "List of response notifications" is missing as shown:

The form exists (I selected it from a list) & there is a test response in the form.

For a Flow I created a couple of weeks ago it's there;

Can anyone help please - becoming very frustrating! 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mld9,

Currently, the "List of response notifications" was moved in MS Form connector, because each time the trigger "When a new response submit" will only return one response, the dynamic content is not reasonable.

You can Get response details directly use the Response ID as below:Annotation 2019-11-19 095702.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Mld9
Regular Visitor

Any help with this would be much appreciated! Thanks

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mld9,

Currently, the "List of response notifications" was moved in MS Form connector, because each time the trigger "When a new response submit" will only return one response, the dynamic content is not reasonable.

You can Get response details directly use the Response ID as below:Annotation 2019-11-19 095702.png

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thank you this resolved my issue! How are we made aware of such changes? 

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mld9,

Many connectors are constantly optimizing updates, which are subtle and uncertain, and there is currently no dedicated release forum. For those with a wide range of version updates, you can keep an eye on the community blog, minor updates to retrieve community posts.

Best Regards,

It does not still show it. What am I doing wrong, please?

Hi, even if I use Get Response Details directly, I still don't have the List of Response Notifications available as an option. Can someone help please?

JMatos
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue it doesnt show anything else 

JMatos_0-1605716379128.png

The List of Response Notifications Response ID has been replaced by Response ID or at least renamed to that because the previous name was misleading and incorrect. So to get the response for use in follow-on actions you just need to select Response ID.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

Jessica_Paske
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue but after selection Response ID, there is still not dynamic content from the Form available:

Change Order Flow-No Form Dynamic Content.jpg

Ekesh

Hello,

A week ago I still had access to the "List of Response Notifications Response ID" but don't anymore. My new flows don't work as the system is expecting an array...

May I know, why this content creates "Apply to each"?

mithushalk_0-1626176047383.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,177)