cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hiranfilho
Level: Powered On

receive email, update file, create file and send to update

Today I have received an email (trigger), where I have to update an excel database, with information of probelmas, then I create a standard document a word document, where the name of this file is the information of the field code and description not excel.
I then send this file to 3 different sectors of the company and wait for feedback, filled in, to be served a meeting and then sent the action plan for approval.
Well I do not know how to do it but the email gcat has already copied to Sharepoint the default file I got, but the rest did not.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: receive email, update file, create file and send to update

@hiranfilho :

Can you post a screen shot of your Flow?  That will make it much easier to assist.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Highlighted
hiranfilho
Level: Powered On

Re: receive email, update file, create file and send to update

@ScottShearer ,

Sorry for not making me understand.
But it goes down as far as I could

1- when I receive an email from our automation system (trigger)

2 - envio um e-mail com um formulário

1.JPG

3 - Well, my problems start here, I indicate the Form, but I do not know what for in the field "* Response ID" (in yellow)

4 - In getting the answer, I would always like the last one, but I do not know how to do it and I do not understand why I can not put a field from the form for the column "Data da ocorrencia"

Note: you should now have a code formatted with (year) (month) (day) - (increasing number of repetitions)

2.JPG

5 - With the database spreadsheet filled in, we should copy a default folder containing default files and change the name by inserting the code I explained above. Example: From RE.docx to RE-20190205-1.docx, this is also for the directory.

3.JPG

Continuing the flow, which I have not implemented yet is to send an email with the link of the file renamed above for preparation, after everything ready in the file (3 sectors of the company must fill), must be approved at the levels of operation, management and management.

Thank you for trying to help me and any questions, please let me know.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,132)