cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
co0o0o0o0okie
Frequent Visitor

repeating content control - populate word template without premium

hey everyone, 

i've been struggling with this for a while, i have this flow that needed to last at least a year but i needed the populate word connector for the repeating content control, right now i'm using the trial period, and will only lasted for 3 months, does anyone know how to solve for the repeating content control without the premium connector

thanks

kind regards

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @co0o0o0o0okie :

Are you now using the "Word Online" connector.Unfortunately this is an advanced connector,if your trail license expires, this flow will not be available.

vbofengmsft_0-1626320164278.png

If you create this flow for personal use only, I suggest you consider trying "Power Apps Developer Plan"-The Power Apps Developer Plan gives you a free development environment to build and test with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Microsoft Dataverse.

The plan enables you to:

• Create apps and flows without writing code, with full-featured Power Apps and Power Automate development tools. Easily share and collaborate on these solutions with others.

• Connect to any data source by using 400+ out of the box connectors or by creating your own custom connectors.

• With Dataverse, use a fully managed, scalable data platform, including support for common business app actions. Use out-of-the-box common tables or build your own data schema.

• Create more environments to exercise application lifecycle management (coming soon).

• Export the solutions you create in your developer environment, and publish them on Microsoft AppSource so your customers can test-drive them

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,927)