cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

resubmit an approval process

hello team,

i create a parallel approval process and I have 2 questions:

- is there any way to set a reminder action individally in a parallel approval process?

- if one of the approvers reject and i want to resubmit the approval for only this person not for the whole approvers , is there any work around?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rehab_hassan ,

Firstly, there is no any way to set a reminder action individally in a parallel approval process in microsoft flow currently,

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Secondly, if you want to resubmit the approval to an approver which reject the request, you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rehab_hassan ,

Firstly, there is no any way to set a reminder action individally in a parallel approval process in microsoft flow currently,

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Secondly, if you want to resubmit the approval to an approver which reject the request, you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @Rehab_hassan 

Just found a flow that might help you, approval with reminders. Combined with what @v-yuazh-msft said, you might build your flow 🙂

For testing purposes, mine is set at 1 minute but you can set to 7 days, or 2 weeks, whatever you need.

Capture.JPG

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,741)