cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antbucc
Frequent Visitor

retrieve a specific Form field in a flow

Hi, In a flow I am defining I use a trigger that use a "When a new response is submitted". I would like to retrieve from this trigger a specific field of the form that is the User Nickname and use this data in the next activity of the Flow.

Is it possible in some way? Any suggestion? Examples?

Best Regards

Antonio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @antbucc 

You can get the response details of the form, and then use the fields of the form asy you can see in the following example:

forms.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @antbucc 

You can get the response details of the form, and then use the fields of the form asy you can see in the following example:

forms.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

antbucc
Frequent Visitor

Great, Thanks a lot.

If I embed the form in a web page, do you think I can fill one field of it using PHP? For example I want to automatically fill the username of the user if compiling the form without ask him to remember after the login.

Thanks a lot

Antonio

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (76,403)