Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

send datacard with recipient email taken from list

Hi to all, i have 2 list 

"Utenti" where i have all the user email and detail

"Presenze Utenti" where i have the logged user

i need to send a datacard to all user that are not logged,  that are not present in "Presenze Utenti" list

"Presenze Utenti" is in lookup with "Utenti" list

Can someone help me... i try but no work ..thanks in advance.

list_1_2inLookup.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @vincenzos1984_1,

The Utente column is a lookup column associated with List 1, so, please append the dynamic content Utente value into the variable, not Utente.Annotation 2020-09-07 141915.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

i'm not 100% sure what you meant,but i have a suugestion.

For testing purpose i created 2 Lists: "Test1" and "Test2". Where "Test2" is a subset of "Test 1". At the beginning i get all items out of both lists. Then i initilaize 2 variables, one for checking if the email is in list "Test1" AND in list "Test2". The other one i used for storing the emails, that are not in both list. You won't nedd to do that if you just send out the card instaead of adding the email to the array.

BiPHiT_0-1599389464343.png

After that there are 2 loops. The outer one is for the big list the inner loop for the small list. To keep track of the results i'm using the variable "IsinList2".

BiPHiT_1-1599389561554.png

Hope that helps,

Greetings Michael

Highlighted

sorry i can see the image2 because is to big and unreadable.. finally i want send the card to the email taht is in list 1 and not in list 2, if email is in list1 and list 2 i want skip to next check row 

Highlighted

Hi,

sorry. I split the image, hope you can read it now. So just replace the marked action with sending the datacard

BiPHiT_0-1599395582902.png

BiPHiT_1-1599395672299.png

Highlighted

i have tryed but for me dont work, the field in condition for me in Utenti list is Email and for list Presenze Utenti is Utente, i have try changing the your title filed but don't work

Highlighted

Hi @vincenzos1984_1,

The Utente column is a lookup column associated with List 1, so, please append the dynamic content Utente value into the variable, not Utente.Annotation 2020-09-07 141915.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (15,978)