cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olega

send sharepoint file based on email stored in excel

Hello, I'm looking for an automation to send files to defined emails in excel. We maintain excel file with 2 columns file name and email(s), when file is uploaded to sharepoint we need to lookup for a row in excel file and send it to email(s) in the second column. Let me know if it can be done. 

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Olega  yes you can create flow for such requirement. Use trigger when a file is created (property only). After than use action - list row present in a table : this will give you all rows from table. You can also use filter query in list row present in a table. Once you get specific row you can send emails.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Olega  yes you can create flow for such requirement. Use trigger when a file is created (property only). After than use action - list row present in a table : this will give you all rows from table. You can also use filter query in list row present in a table. Once you get specific row you can send emails.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,202)