Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
domates
Level: Powered On

setting up a meeting

Hello Community,

i'm having trouble with this subject where i have an Formular to Request a car within my Company and this gets approved by a supervisor and after it gets approved i want to mark those days in the involved persons calendar or alternativly in a Sharepoint Calendar which i have created for my list.

I have two Sharepoint lists for this case where i use one REQ-ID for both and in the VehicleRequest list i store the dates where the car gets picked up and returned. In the other one called VehicleTraveler i store the people involved where Persons are picked with a Personpicker. Here my flow:

meeting1.pngmeeting2.png

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: setting up a meeting

Hi @domates,

Could you share more details on the lists and your scenario?

Do you want to create an event on involved person’s calendar or in a SharePoint Calendar? Please take a try with SharePoint Calendar.

It would be not possible to create an event on other’s calendar because flow will create an event on the calendar to which the connection is created.

Hope it could be your reference.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
domates
Level: Powered On

Hello, thank you for your response i already have implemented a sharepoint calendar where the events are being listed but i also wanted to put those events into the personal calendar of those persons who are involved via flow. But since its' not possible i'll leave it be. Kind regards, domates
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @domates,

Thanks for your understanding.

Please feel free post your request on Flow Ideas Forum if you need this feature:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 212 members 5,322 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: