Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

shared email

All,

So there is the trigger "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox (V2)" however at the very top of this trigger is "Original Mailbox Address".

So my company has a general "info" address at our domain which I assume I have to enter in the "Original Mailbox Address". every time I try this it does not allow me to add it. 

If I can get this to work then I can check if an email comes in from the contact form on the website and then send this to my own mailbox so I do not miss these important emails.

Any idea why this is not working for me.

Regards

Andrew

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @WDRC 

Are you 100% sure that this "info" address is a shared mailbox? Otherwise, the action won't accept the account.

Best Regards,

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution
Highlighted

@chsanche,

I have checked everything and it is shared email as will be seen via the DM I will send you later on today.

Hopefully, you once we have determined the issue we can put up a solution here.

Regards

Andrew

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @WDRC, please check if you have send as/send on behalf of right to the shared mailbox.

Highlighted

@VictorIvanidze 

So I think I have this set right, but it is still not taking the information into the Original Email Field

WDRC_0-1602063399656.png

I know flow can be hard but surely something like this should work out the box.

Andrew

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Please don't use both "send as" and "send on behalf of" rights simultaneously. Or first or second.

Highlighted

In addition: @WDRC , try to run outlook and check if you can send as this shared mailbox.

Highlighted

@VictorIvanidze 

Changed the permissions I have used one and three.  Tested in outlook and all that works fine with the send on behalf of.  I have tried the info address in the trigger and still cannot get it to accept it.   This trigger does not work for me. 

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Could you show your flow?

Highlighted

@VictorIvanidze 

I have undertaken a test in one tenant that has a shared email address and found out that it worked, I think my business tenant has a few issues and needs moving to one that is either up to date but that is another issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,454)