cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jferroc
Regular Visitor

[sharepoint document library-power automate] get the last folder that had its content modified and copy that folder to another sharepoint doc library.

Hello everyone!

i'm trying to implement a flow that starts when a item or file is modified inside of a document library.

It should get the folder that had its contents modified and copy that folder to another sharepoint document library.

I tried to filter the folders by "Modified" but it seems that it dont get updated when i create or change the folder contents..

So when tested the flow it simply copied the last folder that i created and not the last folder that had its contents modified.

I thought about creating a custom-modified column, it will get itself updated when that folder had its contents modified but i dont even know how to start that... if anyone can help, i'll really appreciate.

And if you guys know a easier way to simply copy the last modified folder to another sharepoint doc library using power automate, please tell me.

1 REPLY 1
Mari
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi! Perhaps you can use an action like "Get folder metadata", so later you can build the rest of the logic as you already have the folder details.

Mari_0-1618507502630.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (69,042)