I've made a flow to be run from PowerApps like i have done many times before. In the flow there is 1 required parameter for calling the flow which is a document identifier.
When i connect my PowerApp to the flow inside my powerapps it says my flow requires 0 arguments, but it definately needs to take the ID argument as defined in my flow. I've tried removing the flow connection from my powerapp and reconnecting the flow to the power app but that didnt do anything for me. see photos
Another thing i noticed which isn't usualy the case, this flow 'sendout2' is a copy of 'sendout'. In powerautomate it is called 'Sendout2' but once I connect my powerapp to it, inside powerapps its referred to as 'copy of sendout'.. perhaps this strange occurance has anything to do with it. (you can see in the photos)
Invalid amount of arguments: 1 received ,0 expected (translation of below)
And here we see the required argument is present in the flow.