cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

sum and merge column data and sends in single email

I just got lost, I am able to get the sum of the Budget and Expenses based on Dfuncode using increment variable but I am not able to merge rest column items and display as below output and sends in single email.

I want to send a compact Email using html table

is it possible.

Image 1: SharePoint List Monitor

sgr_3-1599298845080.png

Output that i want to send through single email.

sgr_2-1599298723490.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

you did everything according to my proposal. TO add any merged values, i would suggest adding a variable for each column and setting it in the Loop where you increment the SUM.  And then at the point to where you adding things to the array adding it like in the picture. 

I know its not a very elegant solution. I have an idea, but during the workweek i'm not able to spend much time on it. In the meantime i hope that you can work it out with this update.

BiPHiT_0-1599470015053.png

BiPHiT_1-1599470154062.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

maybe not the most elegant solution but its working: 

1. Get all items from the sharepoint list
  2. Initialize array variable, which will contain all the DFundCodes from the SP list
  3. Initialize array variable, which will contain the final data for the HTML table
  4. Get all the occurring DFundCodes
  5. Initialize float variable for the sums
  6. Sumup for each DFundCode and save into array 
  7. Create HTML Table

Most improtant stepMost improtant step

HelpPA1.png

Highlighted

Hi! @BiPHiT 
Thanks for your reply.  but I am not able to include GName and other 10 such row as show in my  previous output screen shot; did i miss any thing?

sgr_0-1599461521520.png

--

sgr_0-1599463914493.png

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

you did everything according to my proposal. TO add any merged values, i would suggest adding a variable for each column and setting it in the Loop where you increment the SUM.  And then at the point to where you adding things to the array adding it like in the picture. 

I know its not a very elegant solution. I have an idea, but during the workweek i'm not able to spend much time on it. In the meantime i hope that you can work it out with this update.

BiPHiT_0-1599470015053.png

BiPHiT_1-1599470154062.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @BiPHiT 

I did as per your idea, with some adjustment. I got the output too. Looking forward for the improved version in your free time.
Thank you once again;

sgr_0-1599476264662.png

sgr_2-1599476459032.png

Highlighted

@BiPHiT seems like this method does not work in big data.
My flow is running since 1.5 hours and nothing 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (14,026)