Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
iamjohnrex
Level: Power Up

test connection failed when creating a flow to Excel

Could you please help me with this?

I'm having trouble connecting Jotform (trigger) to Excel online. As soon as I'm creating an action to create a row in an excel table, it always says TEST CONNECTION FAILED. I have tried other solutions i found here like deleting the existing connections but to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft danielbazetto
Microsoft

Re: test connection failed when creating a flow to Excel

Hello @iamjohnrex ,

Could you please let us know if you still have the issue? There was an issue last week regarding new flow connections that were failing.

Perhaps it was related with that, if you are still facing the same issue, please let us know, if you get any specific error. If you could share the way your flow is created I could try to reproduce the same behavior on my end.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft danielbazetto
Microsoft

Re: test connection failed when creating a flow to Excel

Hello @iamjohnrex ,

Could you please let us know if you still have the issue? There was an issue last week regarding new flow connections that were failing.

Perhaps it was related with that, if you are still facing the same issue, please let us know, if you get any specific error. If you could share the way your flow is created I could try to reproduce the same behavior on my end.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,250)