cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matsyaf
Regular Visitor

track Microsoft Forms response in Excel, update the table and notify through Teams

Hi. 

i have been using the template which when someone submit the form and it will post in team channel.

For my case, i have create a new column with formula in excel based on the information that someone had submit the form but that additional information does not appear in team once the system is done. I already mention which column that i need to be display in the flow system but it is not happening.

is there any idea to make the additional information in the excel appear in the team channel. 

thank you  

1 REPLY 1
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @Matsyaf!

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow and tell me what template where you using? 

Cheers!

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,284)