cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fabeikir
Microsoft
Microsoft

undefinedMultiple Selection for Pictures - One Drive

I am pretty new to Power Automate and i already tried a few attempts for creating the following Flow.

I would like to save a word document (empty sheet or template) on the OneDrive for Business with the following trigger:

1. select photos (multiple selection) from my mobile phone
2. checkmark the photos to save it on the OneDrive (name of the new folder needs to be created)
3. Selection of a word template with the whole selection
4. Query name of the Word file to be saved by the user
5. All selected photos are played on the OneDrive and simultaneously transferred to the newly created Word

Would be great to get some input - approach how i can solve this challenge. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fabeikir ,

Do you already have related Flow configured? If so, you can share it with us so that we can provide reasonable suggestions to achieve your needs.

In addition, Recommendations has some similar threads that can be used as a reference to configure your Flow.

Please try to configure your Flow according to the methods provided in it.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fabeikir ,

Do you already have related Flow configured? If so, you can share it with us so that we can provide reasonable suggestions to achieve your needs.

In addition, Recommendations has some similar threads that can be used as a reference to configure your Flow.

Please try to configure your Flow according to the methods provided in it.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,677)