cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedacokorilo
Helper II
Helper II

update item canceled

Hi i already make some flow with approval and it work ok.

And after that i make an another flow, where if someone edut that sp list (specially one column) there is action to send an email. But i take a condition (in list i have status column where are 3 posibility - 1,2,or 3) in that condition is if status is equal to 2 send amil if not terminate. So i edited list and take 2 in status column but flow anyway canceled.

I take some screen shots for better understand. So if someone know to help i will be glad. Thanks

chyba_update.pngchyba_update_2.pngchyba_update_3.png

2 REPLIES 2
yashkamdar
Super User II
Super User II

Hello Team,

I know this issue and there is a very small mistake that you are making which you need to correct.

Can you change your condition to "2" and not a plain 2, see the image below-

yashkamdar_0-1602618191559.png

This will definitely sort your issue out.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

thanks for answer but this numbers are only for testing. Today i try it again with true data (Vráceno in this case) and it is works i dont know why yesterday didnt work...so this is alreay done.

But thanks anyway

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (52,894)