cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanMac45
Level: Powered On

updating Sharepoint lists

Hi, 

i need to create a flow for when a file is moved form one sharepoint folder to another one of the collums sections gets changed from No to Yes. this is the current flow i have but when i move the files betweem the folders collumn section still stays as No. Essentially the files are being saved in a folder called 'Awaiting Signature' and when the file is then signed i want to move it to another folder and change the collumn input to Yes so that its being marked as Signed. 

Thanks

RyanMac45

Screenshot 2019-07-25 at 15.03.15.pngScreenshot 2019-07-25 at 15.03.54.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: updating Sharepoint lists

Hi @RyanMac45 try adding an Update item action after the Update file properties action to change the Signed to Yes.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

RyanMac45
Level: Powered On

Re: updating Sharepoint lists

Hi Thanks for your response,

however if i use Update Item im unable to speccify a specific folder. it only give me the option to chose Documents folder, not a subfolder with in that. 

if i manually try to add it, i get the below error. it alos adds the word 'Tables' inbetween the site and Shared documents where as that doesnt exist in the actuall site URL

Thanks

RyanMac45 

Screenshot 2019-07-29 at 12.44.53.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,739)