cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veblitz
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

[urgent]generate word document from a sharepoint list item using flow

I am new to sharepoint flow and i would like to learn and understand generating word document from a sharepoint list item is the default functionality and i am able to generate word documents from a sharepoint list item.Additionally i would need some help to enhance some thing in advanced to the same scenario of document generation from list items.Kindly suggest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Veblitz ,

Sorry for there is no any known way could generate word document from SharePoint list item in Microsoft flow currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Veblitz 

Can you elaborate more on what you need to achieve here?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

i am able to generate word document from a sharepoint list item and further i am curious to learn further anyway additional features we could implement or different things could be achieved since generating word document is common functionality and further if we can add some extra steps to have some additional benefits in the same word generation flow process

Hi @Veblitz ,

Sorry for there is no any known way could generate word document from SharePoint list item in Microsoft flow currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,098)