cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

when an item is created- fails no error

I am new to flow,  I have a flow that starts from powerapps,  it submits a form to a sharepoint list, then I have a trigger that when an item is created, it starts the flow.  I have the next step to send an email.  The flow fails at when an item is created everytime it never goes past that step and it doesnt give me any error message.  Like I said I am very new, probably something easy but I do not know.  Here is a screen shot of the error.   I will also put the full flow below.

flow (2).png

Full flow

flow1 (2).png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

This is likely to be an issue with the SharePoint List, and probably a list view issue specificallyConfirm that the list columns you are referencing are avialble in the primary list view, or the custom view set within the When an item is created step.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

I figured this out,  I was basically triggering it from powerapps and using a sharepoint item created trigger.  I took out powerapps trigger (Since it was just submiting an item to the list) and just started the flow from when an item is created and it works. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,482)