cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hvaughan98
Frequent Visitor

when form is submitted get email from list to send approval

I am trying to create a flow that gets form response details and based on which department is chosen, an approval is sent to members of the department. The flow is supposed to pull the email addresses from a SharePoint list I created and populate the assigned to field on the approval connector. The flow runs but it isnt sending emails to the correct users. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hvaughan98
Frequent Visitor

Re: when form is submitted get email from list to send approval

I see what I was doing wrong. I had the create item in a apply to each and it wasn't creating an id to reference in the update item because of apply to each container. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @hvaughan98 , 

Can you post some screenshots of your Flow? I would like to view what you have so far to understand it clearly.

hvaughan98
Frequent Visitor

I see what I was doing wrong. I had the create item in a apply to each and it wasn't creating an id to reference in the update item because of apply to each container. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,199)