cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rkaur
Level: Powered On

where is the Dynamics365 record URL attribute in flow to be added as item link in approval mail step

Hi,

Unlile the OOB worklfow in D365 where we can provide a  link to teh record using Record URL attribute. In microsoft flow, im not able to locate the respective attribute to be added as 'item link' in start an approval step connector .

screenshot belowitem link.PNG

im using my entity id attribute, whichever availabel but none works,. Its a flow for D365 CRM entity

Please suggest.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: where is the Dynamics365 record URL attribute in flow to be added as item link in approval mail

Hi @Rkaur,

I am afraid that there is no dynamic content returns a URL to a record of dynamics 365.

If you need this feature, please submit a request on Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Rkaur
Level: Powered On

Re: where is the Dynamics365 record URL attribute in flow to be added as item link in approval mail

Hi,

I have posted my idea. Thanks but meanwhile is there any workaround that we can do to achieve the functionality ?

use Expressions to concat item guid or the respectiev attribute id in the entitylink ?

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Rkaur,

Thanks for cooperation as always.

I have made some test on my side, but it seems that there is no available dynamic content could be used to return a valid URL for the item

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 177 members 5,259 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: